The Society of Cannabis Clinicians (SCC) can be found at: www.cannabisclinicians.org
According to their website, the SCC is “an educational and scientific society of qualified physicians and other professionals dedicated to the promotion, protection, and support of cannabis for medical use.”
The SCC’s stated goals are to:
- Expand knowledge on the medical use of cannabis.
- Facilitate best practice standards for cannabis consultations.
- Study, discuss, and make recommendations relating to research, practice, and policy in the medical use of cannabis.
- Further the recruitment of medical graduates and able physicians willing to recommend cannabis to patients.
- Maintain and advance the highest possible ideals and service standards in the education, practice, and research in the medical use of cannabis.